Aloha,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I have been working on a PacWally game (PacWally is Pacman and Wheres Wally put together). It is all about PacWally going through a maze collecting treats, dodging his enemies, and finding his friend to save. It was quite hard work copying and inverting the slide over again, but I hope you enjoy it. Have you ever made an animation? If you have please let me know! Enjoy

7 thoughts on “PacWally Maze Game!

1. Kia ora Sophia,

My name is Anna and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. It is so awesome to see you getting involved with some of the cool SLJ activities on offer this summer.

My apologies for the delay in seeing your work. There are so many awesome awesome bloggers just like yourself getting involved in the SLJ activities so sometimes it takes us a little bit to get to your posts. Never fear, we will get there (That rhymed didn’t it).

What a wonderful blog post you have created. A very engaging description that has an audience in mind. I thought it was cool how you had a slide that loaded in PacWally’s treats. I do wonder how PacWally got through that wall at the end. You mentioned a book of some sort. Is it a magical book maybe?

Thank you for including a question in your description also. I have never made an animation like that before but I think it would be fun. I think I’d make a PacSanta version for Christmas. If you were going to make another animation, what would it be?

I have given you extra points for this blog because I think you have done an exceptional job. Keep up the quality blog posts Sofia.

Tino pai to mahi,
    Anna

1. Thanks for your feedback. The book was technically a wheres wally book but I spiced it up! I hope you can see my other post
      Thanks again Sophia

1. Kia ora Sophia,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my comment.

Artistic license. I like it. Do you like Where’s Wally? My favourite part of the game is actually finding the little things like the camera, the bone etc. They are harder and I enjoy a challenge.

Anna
        SLJ

2. Hi Sophia,

Loved your blog post about pacwally, must have taken a long time but it sure was worth the effort. I liked how you have put a lot of detail into your maze and it was fun to watch.

Keep up the good work!

Ailish

1. Hi Ailish
      Thank you for your support and feedback.
      I feel very happy you liked my post.Ill make sure to check out your blog soon
      Sophia

3. Aloha, Sophia!

Leata from Pt England School and a soon-to-be a Year 8, is here. This is a very creative, funny and amazing PacWally Maze Game. Did you found this fun? Was it hard? Have you ever read one of ‘Where’s Wally’ books? If so, did you found Wally?

Anyways, hope you keep up this awesome blogging to win those prizes!
    -Leata.L

4. Kia Ora Sophia
    It’s Annabel here from Koputaroa school. I love your PacWally maze game it’s awesome! I definitely have made a few animations. My favourite one was the one I made of a duckling that changes into a karate duck! Is this the first animation you’ve made? I like how you explained what a PacWally is because at first I wasn’t too sure. I also like how he is searching for his friend to save. Overall I really like your blog post!
    Ka Kite!