Kia ora everyone

Today I had to create my own underwater robot that could do good to the sea. I got a template explaining what I had to do. Then I created my own feature, which included, an underwater camera, camouflage, and colossal storage. I then wrote about it and what I was good for. I think this was really fun and interesting to learn and create about. What do you think I could add to make this better?

3 thoughts on “My Underwater robot

1. Kia ora Sophia,

It’s Charlotte again, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. I have enjoyed reading through your blog posts over the last few days, keep up the great blogging!

This is such an awesome robot! I love that it is helping to keep the ocean clean! So many animals get harmed because of rubbish in the ocean and your robot could help save them! It would also help our waterways from getting too polluted. Have you ever participated in a beach clean up? That is another way to prevent rubbish from entering the ocean!

I also noticed that your robot is pretty good at camouflaging, is this so the fish don’t get scared of it? Or is it to prevent the robot from getting eaten?

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

1. Hi again Charlotte
      Yes I have participated in a beach clean up. My class went to Brighton beach for a day we learnt about sand dunes played on the sand, also doing a beach clean up. Im glad to say the beach was pretty clean and it was a struggle finding some good rubbish. The robot also camouflages so animals dont attack it.
      Sophia

1. Kia ora Sophia,

It is awesome to hear that the beach was pretty clean. My local beach is also very clean however I occasionally visit beaches and find lots of rubbish.
        A good quote to remember is ‘Take three for the sea’, this means to always pick up three pieces of rubbish every time you visit a beach!
        What else do you do to look after our planet?

Ngā Mihi Nui
        Charlotte Visser
        Summer Learning Journey